We are currently experiencing technical issues with our servers. Our server provider (Digital Ocean) is currently looking at the issues as this is a wider issue than just Magic Minutes. We apologise for any inconvenience (we are feeling it too) and we hope this issue will be resolved shortly.

The Development of Magic Minutes

This is where it all began, back in 2010. As the number of Board Meetings that we were chairing grew rapidly, we realised we could no longer cope doing all the preparation and follow up manually. We created our first code in-house using Microsoft Word and some VBA.

It did the basics – sending out the actions and minutes. It still needed manual input though to chase actions, call in the reports for the next meeting and prepare the minutes template. It was progress though.

As we used it more and more, we were asked by our clients whether they could have a copy. Anyone who has tried to distribute VBA will know – it ain’t easy and needs lots of support. We knew one day we would have to take it to the next level. We just had to save up some funds first…

In Part Two – The Wireframe Sketches